This SW-MOTECH Centerstand is one of the most versatile accessories you can add to your sport touring motorcycle. German engineered design and construction ensure maximum leverage for easy deployment while robust tubular steel provides stable and secure support for your motorcycle. Using this centerstand greatly improves accessibility for basic chain maintenance, tire changes, wheel cleaning, and trail side repairs versus the sidestand alone. Cornering clearances are not sacrificed and lean angles remain unaffected.
Seamless integration with the OEM exhaust and sidestand components means no drilling, cutting welding or moving of other components for fitting. Simple bolt-on installation requires only basic hand tools. A double retention spring is fitted for safety so contact with the ground is prevented in the event that one spring should fail during a ride. Powder coated black for durability and factory appearance. Designed to work with OEM components - we cannot confirm fit with aftermarket exhausts or other accessories.
- High strength tubular steel
- Designed to prop up the motorcycle using minimal effort
- Foot lever increases leverage to set centerstand
- Eases chain maintenance, tire changes, bike cleaning and parking
- Doesn't hinder cornering clearance
- German engineered to work with OEM exhaust and sidestand
- Durable and attractive powder coated black finish
- Bolt-on installation; no welding, cutting, drilling required
- Rubber travel stopper maintains a quiet, rattle-free ride
- Double retention spring prevents unintended deployment if one spring should fail
- SW-MOTECH Centerstand
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions