Make navigating your trip that much easier with the SW-MOTECH Vibration-Damped Quick Release GPS Holder. Each mounting system is designed to keep your electronic navgation device securely fastened and easily viewable during your ride. The quick release GPS holder makes installing or removing a tablet, smartphone or nav. system super fast and easy. Constructed from steel with a sleek black powder coat, this mounting system is shock absorbent to deter vibration and buzz from your engine and turbulent road conditions. The GPS holder is designed to be mounted to the handlebar clamp below the OEM instruments ensuring your focus can stay close to the road anytime you have to reference your navigation device.
- The hole pattern of the base plate fits all TOMTOM Rider models and Garmin Zumo 500 + 550 and many more. Also compatible with all RAM Applications and SW-MOTECH GPS-Cases
- The additional adapter kit GPS.00.085.10000.B is necessary for Garmin Zumo 665.
- To use GPS devices made for cars, it is advisable to fix a splashproof GPS Bag to the base plate
- QUICK-LOCK Cockpit GPS-Mount
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Confuzzled on how to separate the two pieces in the kit? Watch the video below!