The SW-MOTECH Vibration Damped GPS Holder mounts to the handlebar clamp on your R1200R to secure a navigation device just below the gauges for safe reference without taking your attention from the road. The high quality German engineered anti-shock mount isolates engine and road vibrations for a clear, easy to read screen. A quick release plate allows quick and easy removal so you can take your expensive electronic device with you when you park. A pivoting mount can be adjusted to accommodate the perfect viewing angle.
- Quick release detachable GPS mount with AMPS hole pattern
- Amps hole pattern fits most popular motorcycle GPS cradles
- Mounts to handlebar clamp with included replacement hardware
- Pivoting mount for optimum viewing angle without blocking gauges
- Vibration damped mount enhances viewing clarity while reducing harshness on electronics
- Quickly detach your electronic device when parking your motorcycle
- Compatible with RAM mounts
- Simple and easy to install
- Powder coated black finish
- Vibration Damped GPS Holder
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
The AMPS hole pattern is an industry standard hole configuration. It consists of four (4) holes located in a rectangular pattern spaced at 1.188" by 1.813" (30mm by 38mm). In most cases the AMPS pattern consists of 8 holes. This allows the mount to be fitted in both a horizontal or vertical orientation. Most third party mounting devices and cradles have the AMPS hole pattern.
We recommend using the SW-MOTECH Navi Bag if you plan to use your automotive GPS unit
Please note: Part #2 & #6 in the instructions are shipped as one piece, mounted together.