This SW-MOTECH Vibration-Damped Quick Release GPS Mounting Base is engineered with a rotating bracket allowing you to position your navigation device at the most advantageous viewing angle when on the road. The quick-releasing mount is designed to dampen the buzz of your engine and remain steady even on the most gnarly of road surfaces. The black powder coated GPS Holder uses a QUICK-LOCK connection via the base plate to ensure your device remains completely secure. Whatever your destination, get there with peace of mind!
- Detachable, vibration damped GPS Mount positions device to the OEM handlebar clamp
- Powder-coated black surface
- Pivoted bracket is fixed by QUICK-LOCK connection on the base plate
- This device mount will hold any RAM-B-238-compatible RAM Mount, Garmin Zumo GPS, TomTom Rider GPS, or a Bags-Connection GPS or PDA pocket
- To use GPS devices made for cars, it is advisable to fix a splashproof GPS Bag to the base plate
- Will accept the cradle from Garmin Zumo 660 and 665 with the optional SW-MOTECH GPS Adapter Kit for the Garmin Zumo 660/665.
- QUICK-LOCK GPS Holder | Handlebar Clamp Mounted
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
Confuzzled on How to Separate the Two Pieces in the Kit? Watch the Video Below!