The SW-MOTECH Vibration-Damped Quick Release GPS Holder mounts above the gauges on the Crossrunner to provide a secure, shake free foundation for mounting a navigation unit or other electronic device. The adjustable mount pivots providing the optimum viewing angle to keep your attention focused on the road in front of you. This GPS holder features a quick release mechanism that allows you to remove your expensive electronic device swiftly and without tools when the motorcycle is parked. Powder coated in black to maintain a factory appearance and protect against corrosion. Add the quick release GPS holder from SW-MOTECH and enjoy the ride!
- Quick-release detachable mount with AMPS hole pattern
- Vibration damped mount isolates engine and road vibrations
- Powder coated black for durability and great looks
- Remove and remount swiftly and securely
- Pivoting head allows adjustment for the perfect viewing angle
- Amps hole pattern is compatible with most popular motorcycle GPS cradles
- Mounts to existing windscreen mounting points requiring no modifications
- Positions electronic device above stock gauge cluster for excellent visibility
- Vibration Damped GPS Holder
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
The AMPS hole pattern is an industry standard hole configuration. It consists of four (4) holes located in a rectangular pattern spaced at 1.188" by 1.813" (30mm by 38mm). In most cases the AMPS pattern consists of 8 holes. This allows the mount to be fitted in both a horizontal or vertical orientation. Most third party mounting devices and cradles have the AMPS hole pattern.
We recommend using the SW-MOTECH Navi Bag if you plan to use your automotive GPS unit
Confuzzled on How to Separate the Two Pieces in the Kit? Watch the Video Below!