The SW-MOTECH KOBRA Handguards offer protection for your hands, brake lever, and handlebar while riding on/off road and in the event of a crash or impact with a trail obstacle. Full wrap aluminum backbones mount from the handlebar to the bar end safeguarding the controls while impact resistant polyethylene shields your hands from stones, brush and other projectile debris. The aluminum backbones in the KOBRA kit are powder coated black for durability while complementing the stealth black look. Optional LED Indicators (available separately) increase visibility and integrate perfectly into the corners of each handguard shell.
Need even more coverage for colder months? The SW-MOTECH KOBRA Handguard Extension Kit adds almost 50% more protection by bolting to the top of t existing KOBRA plastics to provide an even cozier shelter for your hands. Remove them again when it gets warmer and the KOBRA Handguards prove to be extremely versatile in any season!
Please note that this product does not fit the Full Throttle model of the Ducati Scrambler.
- Powder coated black aluminum backbones
- Robust two point mounting with full aluminum support protects controls and handlebar from crash damage
- Impact resistant polymer handguard shells shield hands from stones, road debris and weather
- Excellent brake lever protection when exploring single-track trails
- Prevents accidental front brake activation when riding in groups or elbow to elbow racing fun
- Optional KOBRA LED Indicator lights integrate directly into handguards for improved visibility
- Available Handguard Extension Kit increases coverage by almost 50%
- Easy to install - no modifications required
- Left & right handguards
- Left & right backbones
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions