The SW-MOTECH Blaze Sport Saddlebag System offers an innovative and effective way to mount soft saddlebags onto sport-style motorcycles. The system features mounting arms that are a cinch to attach and then fed into channels located on the backside of each bag. These arms help make installation super simple and support the bags to prevent waivering movement and potential contact with the exhaust or rear tire. The mounting arms detach quickly to retain the original look of the motorcycle when the bags are not in use. The SW-MOTECH Bags-Connection Blaze Sport Saddlebags come equipped with sturdy YKK RC-Fuse zippers and expand from 14 to 21 liters per bag.
- Made from high quality 1680 ballistic nylon
- Expandable from 14-21 liters per saddlebag
- Solid panniers prevent contact between saddlebags and tires
- Quick locking/attaching pannier bracket
- Main compartment with top loading function and outside pocket with side loading function
- Reflective trim
- RC-Fuse Zippers (RC-Fuse Video)
- 2 Year warranty
- Lightweight Design
- Top loading main compartment and side loading outside pocket
- 2 Side bags
- 2 Waterproof inner bags
- 2 Panniers
- Mounting hardware
- Assembly Instructions
Watch the video below for step-by-step instructions on how the Sport Panniers system works.
Special Note: This product was designed for use with the original exhaust system (OEM). Any damage resulting from use in combination with a non-OEM exhaust systems is not covered by the manufacturer warranty.