This advanced design of MRA VarioTouringScreen has a uniquely mounted spoiler at its rear edge which, without the use of tools, can easily be adjusted into one of seven positions to suit your (and your passenger´s) needs. Positioned on the top rear edge of the screen for maximum effect, the air current is dispersed and slowed reducing turbulence. The result is airflow deflected away from the rider to allow a more relaxing, upright riding position, at high speed on long trips. Your passenger can also benefit from the improved airflow of the VarioTouringScreen windscreen as the spoiler position can be adjusted for their comfort as well. Available in clear and smoked grey.
The defining feature of this screen is that it includes a 7-position adjustable spoiler attached to the top of a TouringScreen shaped windshield. Quickly alter the position of the spoiler without the use of tools to reduce wind pressure and lessen turbulence. The MRA VarioTouringScreen comes pre-drilled, so put down the measuring tape and power tools! With this windscreen installed you will find that both you and your passenger can enjoy a much more comfortable ride relaxing in an upright riding position, even at higher speeds on lengthier trips.
- Rigid, PMMA thermoplastic construction
- Shock resistant and shatterproof
- UV resistant to avoid clouding
- Direct bolt on replacement for stock screen
- Spoiler adjusts without tools
- Spoiler redirects and conditions air flow over screen
- Available in Light Smoke Gray or Clear
- Dimensions: L - 16.14" x W - 15.74"