The Best Rest EZAir Tire Gauge is designed to make tire pressure management as easy as it gets with a self locking 90° brass chuck that is ideal for bikes with limited valve stem clearance. Pound-force per square inch (PSI) and BAR readings are clear and precise on the 1.5" analog dial that displays real time pressure as air is added or removed. The EZAir gauge features an inline valve stem on the gauge body to add air as needed, or to bleed off some using the bleed button all without ever removing it from the wheel valve stem! The case is surrounded by a grippy and comfortable rubber case that also allows the cord to wrap neatly around when not in use. A convenient carry pouch is included for storage when not in use.
- 100 PSI / 7 BAR Analog dial tire gauge
- 90° Self locking brass chuck
- Prevents air loss during inflation
- 1.5" Dial with protective case
- Inlet valve stem allows inflation while connected
- Designed for reading air pressure on bikes with limited valve stem clearance
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Size: 1.5"x 6" x 6" in the pouch
- EZAir gauge
- Convenient carry pouch
- Instruction manual
- Review by Boz