The SW-MOTECH Vibration-Damped Quick Release GPS Mounting Base installs onto the handlebar clamp on the FJ-09 to provide a secure, shake free foundation for mounting a navigation unit or other electronic device. An adjustable pivot provides the optimum viewing angle to keep your attention focused on the road in front of you. This GPS holder is equipped with a quick release mechanism that allows you to remove the expensive electronic device swiftly and without tools when the motorcycle is parked. Don't leave your GPS on your bike where it can be damaged or stolen. A powder coated black finish protects against corrosion and maintains a factory appearance.
- Quick-detach mount with AMPS hole pattern
- Vibration damping isolates engine and road vibrations
- Powder coated finish adds durability and looks OEM
- Pivoting head allows adjustment for the perfect viewing angle
- Amps hole pattern is compatible with most popular motorcycle GPS cradles
- Mounts to factory handlebar clamp requiring no modifications
- Positions electronic device just below stock gauge cluster
- Vibration Damped GPS Holder
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
The AMPS hole pattern is an industry standard hole configuration. It consists of four (4) holes located in a rectangular pattern spaced at 1.188" by 1.813" (30mm by 38mm). In most cases the AMPS pattern consists of 8 holes. This allows the mount to be fitted in both a horizontal or vertical orientation. Most third party mounting devices and cradles have the AMPS hole pattern.
We recommend using the SW-MOTECH Navi Bag if you plan to use your automotive GPS unit
Confuzzled on How to Separate the Two Pieces in the Kit? Watch the Video Below!
- Review by frankum1998