The R&G Fork Protectors protect the front end of your Panigale from contacting the pavement in the event of a fall, slide or crash to minimize expensive suspension, brake, and axle repairs. Abrasion resistant High Density Polyethylene is the same material successfully used in all the sliders as it's designed to absorb an impact and help slow the bike to a stop smoothly. The sliders in this kit are smaller and lower profile than the standard sized fork protectors without compromising protection. The thru-bolt design passes through the hollow front axle to secure both sides to the lower fork tubes. This kit works with all Panigale models to preserve the front end of your Italian beauty.
- Protects fork, fork bottoms, front axle and brake calipers from contact with the ground
- Abrasion resistant High Density Polyethylene sliders
- Thru-bolt design connects both sides
- Quick & easy to install
- Left and right side sliders
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions