The TechSpec Gripster Set is designed to enhance handling & comfort on the Grom through the use of upper and lower tank grips that allow greater control of movement and body position. Improved handling and braking are achieved as the rider is no longer sliding forward on the tank during deceleration and grip on the bike is much more secure allowing you to really hang off in corners. Reduce fatigue in your wrists, hands, forearms and upper body by relieving pressure on the handlebars and maintain proper posture that allows you to focus on finer steering inputs.
- 4 Piece kit
- Helps maintain proper posture
- Enhanced handling & braking control
- Reduced fatigue in hands, wrists, forearms & upper body
- Protects gas tank finish from abrasions
- Grippy yet gentle on your riding gear
- Reliable & secure adhesive is safe on paint
- Simple & easy to install
- Upper & lower left side tank grips
- Upper & lower right side tank grips
- Installation instructions
Three material options available:
Snake Skin: The most popular and premier material for tank grip pads with a low profile black diamond pattern measuring .125" thick.
High Fusion: The thinnest (0.035in) TechSpec Gripster option using a synthetic rubber blend to create a rough texture to give you plenty of grip on the tank while relieving wrist, elbow and shoulder pressure while also acting as paint protection.
C3: The C3 is a synthetic rubber (0.100in) offering great grip with vibration reduction to increase comfort.
Clear: Gummy vinyl with raised pyramid grippers is .125" thick. Designed for use on tanks with graphics. Slight yellowing of the material is typical over time. Not recommended for use with white gas tanks.
TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips