Note: The GIVI TN393 Crash Bars for Suzuki GSF1200 Bandit '01-'05 has been discontinued and is no longer able to be ordered.
The Givi TN393 Crashbars are designed to protect critical engine components of the Bandit in the event of a slide, fall or crash. Heavy duty tubular steel covers the lower cases to protect them from contacting the ground. The crashbars are powder coated black for a factory appearance that is also corrosion resistant. Keep your engine safe so you can ride home after a spill instead of waiting for a tow truck.
- Protects critical engine components
- Powder coated heavy duty steel
- Simple bolt-on installation directly to engine and frame
- No welding, cutting, drilling or any other modifications required
- Left and right side crashbars
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions