The Klim GORE-TEX Fusion Winter Glove allows the rider to choose between warmth or grip, by simply placing the internal flap above or below the hand.
This pair of fully insulated gloves combines GORE-TEX® Gloves and Gore 2 in 1 technology. Klim encloses 200 grams 3M™ THINSULATE™ insulation on the top of the hand, and 60 grams in an internal divider worn on top or below the hand.
The Fusion Snowmobile glove incorporates an outseam construction from maximum comfort, and leather palm overlays on the knuckles and two of the fingers. These overlays give the glove increased abrasion resistance, while the outseam construction allows Klim to utilize the full width of the material enhancing wearer contentment. An additional feature of these gloves is an entry assist pull-on hoop and pull-to-eject tab that eases putting on and taking them off.
These Snowmobile gloves will keep you dry and warm. The Fusion gloves are available in plain black or black with brown accents.
- GORE-TEX® Gloves + Gore 2 in 1 technology offering two different chamber options between direct grip and warmth
- Combined 260 grams hydrophobic siliconized 3M™ THINSULATE™ platinum insulation
- Outseam construction for maximum comfort
- Leather palm and overlays on knuckles and two fingers
- Entry assist pull-on loop for putting on
- Exit assist pull-to-eject tab ofr taking off
|Men's||7.5in - 8in||8.5in - 9in||9in - 9.5in||10in - 10.5in||10.5in - 11.5in||11.5in - 12in|
|Womens||5in - 5.5in||6 - 6.5in||7in||7.5 - 8in||8.5 - 9in|