The R&G Race Series Engine Case Cover Kit is intended to protect the vulnerable exposed sides of the motor in the event of a slide or crash. Vacuum-formed 4 mm thick polypropylene is armor for your engine absorbing impacts and resisting wear with replaceable slider pucks that can be swiftly replaced after a small spill to get you back on the road/track without delay. These case covers simply install over the OEM engine cases using the included replacement hardware without the need to replace gaskets or change fluids. Use the R&G Frame Sliders, Fork Protectors, and Swingarm Sliders to ensure your Italian beauty is completely protected!
- AMA approved complete engine case protection for the Panigale 899
- Covers both sides of the motor, stator case cover & clutch case cover
- Sturdy 4 mm polypropylene armor protects entire factory case cover
- Replaceable slider pucks on racing version enhance shock protection and wear resistance
- Simple and easy to install over the OEM case covers without replacement of gaskets or oil change
- Trusted by top race teams in British Superbike racing and California Superbike School
- Racing protection proven in the most demanding conditions now available for the street
- Left side stator cover RG.ECC0196R
- Right side clutch cover RG.ECC0178R
- Replacement hardware
- Installation instructions
R&G Engine Case Covers
R&G UK Sales Manager Alan Garrett commented "Our Race Series Case Covers have been specifically developed at the highest level of racing to ensure maximum protection in case of a crash. The cost of replacing an engine casing or removing debris from an engine is an expense that race teams do not need, so our new 2015 specification allows them to quickly replace the puck in case of a small crash, whilst offering full protection in case of a larger one."
Brent Gladwin, Team WD40 Owner said, "Unfortunately we've had our fair share of crashes this year, but thanks to the R&G crash protection on our machines, the damage has been minimal. The best example of the Race Series Case Covers doing their job perfectly was at Oulton Park recently, when Tarran Mackenzie crashed his Stauff Connect Academy Kawasaki during the race. Despite heavy impact and sliding down the tarmac for some 150 yards at high speed, the engine suffered no damage at all – which, along with the rest of the R&G items on our bike, meant we were able to walk away from a potentially expensive crash with nothing more than some broken fairings!"
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
R&G Carbon Fiber Engine Case Slider for Ducati 899 Panigale '14-'15, 1199 Panigale '12-'14 & 1299 Panigale / S '15-'17 | Clutch$89.66
R&G Tank Sliders Ducati Panigale 899 '14-'15, Panigale 1199 '12-'14, Panigale 1299 '15-'16 & 959 Panigale '16-'17$96.06
R&G Left Side Carbon Engine Case Slider for Ducati 899 Panigale '14-'15, 1199 Panigale '12-'14 & 1299 Panigale / S '15-'17$86.72