The R&G Race Series Engine Case Cover Kit is designed to protect the vulnerable stator and clutch cases in the event of a slide or crash. Vacuum-formed 4 mm thick polypropylene absorbs impacts and resists wear with replaceable slider pucks located at the impact points for even greater level of protection. The slider pucks can be quickly replaced after a small spill to get you back on the road/track without replacing the whole unit. These case covers are simple and easy to install over the factory engine cases without the need to replace gaskets or change fluids. Use the R&G Frame Sliders, Fork Protectors, and Swingarm Sliders to ensure your Aprilia is properly protected!
- AMA approved complete engine case protection for the 65° V4
- Protects the entire OEM stator case cover & clutch case cover from top to bottom
- Impact and abrasion resistant 4 mm polypropylene is precisely molded to the shape of the factory cases
- Replaceable slider pucks at impact edge provide even greater shock protection and wear resistance
- Quick and easy installation over the OEM case covers without the need to replace gaskets or change the oil
- Trusted by top race teams in British Superbike racing and California Superbike School
- Superior engine protection proven in the most demanding conditions now available for your Aprilia
- Left side stator cover
- Right side clutch cover
- Replacement hardware
- Installation instructions
R&G Engine Case Covers
R&G UK Sales Manager Alan Garrett commented "Our Race Series Case Covers have been specifically developed at the highest level of racing to ensure maximum protection in case of a crash. The cost of replacing an engine casing or removing debris from an engine is an expense that race teams do not need, so our new 2015 specification allows them to quickly replace the puck in case of a small crash, whilst offering full protection in case of a larger one."
Brent Gladwin, Team WD40 Owner said, "Unfortunately we've had our fair share of crashes this year, but thanks to the R&G crash protection on our machines, the damage has been minimal. The best example of the Race Series Case Covers doing their job perfectly was at Oulton Park recently, when Tarran Mackenzie crashed his Stauff Connect Academy Kawasaki during the race. Despite heavy impact and sliding down the tarmac for some 150 yards at high speed, the engine suffered no damage at all – which, along with the rest of the R&G items on our bike, meant we were able to walk away from a potentially expensive crash with nothing more than some broken fairings!"