The Kaoko Throttle Lock Stabilizer improves throttle control by adjusting the tension on the throttle tube to stabilize engine RPMs on bumpy roads or lock at a desired position to maintain constant speed. Take your hand off the throttle and reduce fatigue from the effort it takes to keep the RPMs steady. Your wrist, forearm and shoulder can move freely to stretch on long trips without having to keep the grip twisted. Rough and rutted roads can make it difficult to maintain a smooth drive, unless you have a Kaoko. Simply dial in the tension so bumps and potholes have less effect on the throttle for a jerk free ride.
Smooth and intuitive engagement is activated by rolling the unit back with the grip to the desired position and speed, while a built in safety feature allows the throttle to be closed by rolling forward on the grip without having to deactivate the Kaoko. An integrated bar end weight reduces felt engine vibrations to further enhance comfort. This specific Kaoko model is designed to work with CRG bar end mounted mirrors only.
- Designed to work with CRG bar end mounted mirrors
- Enhanced throttle control when applied
- Special bar end weight reduces felt vibrations through the handlebar
- Attractive etched Kaoko logo
- Cruise control enhances long distance comfort
- Reduces hand, wrist, forearm, and shoulder fatigue
- Smooth and intuitive engagement with adjustable tension
- Improved smoothness on bumpy roads when engaged
- Throttle cables and springs experience reduced wear
- Safety feature allows throttle to be closed while engaged
- SABS Design Excellence Award Winner
- Simple & easy to install
- Kaoko Throttle Lock
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
- Long distance comfort
Watch how it works!