The Kaoko Throttle Lock Stabilizer improves throttle control by adjusting the tension on the throttle tube to stabilize engine RPMs on bumpy roads or locking at a desired position for hands free cruising. Take your hand off the "let 'er rip" grip and reduce fatigue from the effort it takes to keep the RPMs steady. Your wrist, forearm and shoulder can move freely and rest on lengthy motorcycle trips without focusing on keeping the grip twisted. Rugged terrain can make for a rough ride, unless you have a Kaoko throttle stabilizer to pave a smooth path. Just get the tension where you want it to minimize the effect on your throttle from a pothole laden road and enjoy a jerk free ride.
Fluid and instinctual engagement is activated by rolling the unit back with the grip to the desired setting and speed, while a natural safety feature allows the throttle to be closed by rolling forward on the grip without having to disengage the throttle stabilizer lock. An integrated bar end weight diminishes engine vibrations to further enhance comfort. This specific Kaoko model is designed to work specifically with CRG bar end mounted mirrors and should not be used in conjunction with any other configuration.
- Engineered for use with motorcycles equipped with CRG bar end mounted mirrors
- Enhanced throttle control when applied
- Special bar end weight minimizes vibrations through the handlebar
- Sleek etched Kaoko logo
- Motorcycle cruise control enhances long distance comfort
- Reduces fatigue on your hand, wrist, forearm, and shoulders
- Slick and intuitive engagement with adjustable tension
- Enhanced smoothness on bumpy roads when engaged
- Throttle cables and springs experience reduced wear
- Safety feature allows throttle to be closed while engaged
- SABS Design Excellence Award Winner
- Simple to operate & easy to install
- Kaoko Throttle Stabilizer
- Installation materials
- Mounting instructions
- Long distance comfort
Watch how it works!