The Kaoko Throttle Lock Stabilizer enhances throttle control by allowing the rider to place tension on the throttle tube to stabilize engine RPMs on less than smooth roads or set to a desired position for hands free cruise control. Take your right hand off the clip-on or handlebar and stretch out after some time in the saddle to reduce fatigue from the effort it takes to keep the rpms steady. Your hands wrists, forearms and shoulders can now move freely to minimize stiffness on long trips without having to keep the right grip twisted. Poorly maintained roads can make it difficult to manage a smooth drive, with the Kaoko simply dial in some tension so bumps and dips have less effect on the throttle for a jolt free ride.
Smooth and intuitive engagement is activated by rolling the Kaoko back with the grip to the desired position and traveling speed, while a built in fail safe allows the throttle to be closed quickly by rolling forward on the grip without the need to for adjustment. An integrated bar end weight reduces felt engine vibrations to further enhance comfort. This specific Kaoko model is designed to work with CRG bar end mounted mirrors only and includes a matching left side bar end. Installation is simple and quick so you can spend more time riding your Ducati!
- For use with CRG bar end mounted mirrors
- Cruise control enhances long distance comfort
- Enhanced throttle control when applied
- Special bar end weight reduces felt vibrations
- Reduces hand, wrist, forearm, and shoulder fatigue
- Smooth & intuitive engagement with adjustable tension
- Improved smoothness on bumpy roads when engaged
- Reduced throttle cable & spring wear
- Fail safe feature allows throttle to be closed while engaged
- Attractively etched Kaoko logo
- SABS Design Excellence Award Winner
- Simple & easy to install
- Kaoko Throttle Lock
- Matching clutch side bar end
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
- Long distance comfort
Watch how it works!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)