The Kaoko Throttle stabilizer improves control by adjusting the tension on the throttle tube to stabilize engine RPMs on rough roads and can be locked to maintain speed while cruising. Stop twisting the go-grip and reduce fatigue from the effort it takes to keep the rpms steady. Your wrist, forearm and shoulder can relax and are allowed to stretch on extended motorcycle trips without having to keep the grip pulled back. Rough and gnarly roads can make it a bear to maintain a smooth ride, unless, that is... you have a Kaoko. Simply set the cruise control to the desired tension so bumps and potholes are less likely to jar and jerk you around.
Smooth and simple engagement is activated by rolling the unit back with the grip to the desired position and speed, while a built in safety feature allows the throttle to be closed by rolling forward on the grip without having to deactivate the cruise control. An integrated bar end weight dampens engine vibrations to further extend comfort. This specific Kaoko model is designed to work with CRG bar end mounted mirrors only.
- Designed specifically to work with CRG bar end mounted mirrors
- Increased throttle control when applied
- Special bar end weight dampens vibrations through the handlebar
- Sharp looking Kaoko logo is etched into the unit
- Cruise control lends to extended long distance comfort
- Reduces hand, forearm, wrist and shoulder fatigue
- Intuitive and fluid engagement with adjustable tension
- Improved smoothness on bumpy roads when engaged
- Throttle cables and springs experience reduced wear
- Safety feature enables throttle to be closed while in use
- SABS Design Excellence Award Winner
- Simple & easy to install
- Kaoko Throttle Lock
- Matching clutch side bar end
- Mounting materials
- Installation instructions
- Long distance comfort
Watch how it works!