SW-MOTECH Vibration-Damped Quick Release GPS Holder for Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R '99-'07 & Hayabusa GSX1300R '08-'17
The SW-MOTECH Vibration-Damped Quick Release GPS Holder mounts to the top triple tree on the Hayabusa to provide a secure, buzz-free foundation for mounting navigation units or other electronic goodies using cradles with an AMPS hole pattern. The mount head pivots up and down to offer the optimum viewing angle that will keep your attention focused on the road in front of you. This GPS holder features a quick release mechanism that allows swift removal of your electronics without tools so you can easily bring the expensive device with you when parking. Sturdy steel construction ensures the mounted device is secure through all the bumps and dips you ride your motorcycle over while the vibration dampening allows you to read information at a glance clearly. An attractive black powder coated finish retains a factory appearance that is durable and corrosion resistant to look good for miles to come!
- GPS mount with quick release
- Damped mount isolates engine buzz and road vibrations
- Sturdy steel construction with a powder coated black finish
- Allows swift GPS removal and secure remounting
- Pivoting head allows tilting up and down for the perfect viewing angle
- Amps hole pattern is compatible with most popular motorcycle GPS cradles
- Mounts to underside of top tree clamp
- Positions navigation above triple tree between fork legs for great visibility
- Simple bolt on installation requires no drilling, cutting or other modifications
Whats in the box:
- Vibration-Damped GPS Holder
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
The AMPS hole pattern is an industry standard hole configuration. It consists of four (4) holes located in a rectangular pattern spaced at 1.188" by 1.813" (30mm by 38mm). In most cases the AMPS pattern consists of 8 holes. This allows the mount to be fitted in both a horizontal or vertical orientation. Most third party mounting devices and cradles have the AMPS hole pattern.
We recommend using the SW-MOTECH Navi Bag if you plan to use an automotive navigation unit
Confuzzled on How to Separate the Two Pieces in the Kit? Watch the Video Below!