R&G Tank Traction Grips For Yamaha MT-125 ’15 | Clear - 2 Piece Kit
With this set of tank grips you can give yourself more grip on your tank while preserving the awesome look of the MT-125’s naked chassis. As you are winding around roundabouts, and maneuvering in traffic, riding position and stability are important. The R&G tank traction grips adhere to your tank with a specially designed adhesive that sticks in place, even when encountering a shower. These precision cut pads allow your to grip your tank, and encourage proper riding position because you no longer have to worry about slipping and sliding in your seat. In turn, you can concentrate on your steering, increase the safety of your ride, and also notice a reduction in fatigue.
R&G uses a sticky backing that will not damage your motorcycles paint job, while the pad protects your tank from scratch causing zippers. The texture of the tank grips will not damage your gear, and fits in with the radical and cool image that MT-125 has. These durable and easy to install pads are specifically designed to fit within the lines of your motorcycle, and also give you a boost of confidence from feeling more planted in your seat.
- Bike specific fitment
- Improved handling and braking performance
- Protects paint from scratches and abrasions
- Low profile synthetic conforms to the natural tank shape
- Grippy enough to hold your position without tearing up your gear
- Strong adhesive backing stays put without harming the paint
- Promotes proper riding posture, effectively reducing fatigue
- Provides a reliable holding point for hanging off the bike through corners
- Available in black or clear
- Simple and easy to install
What’s In The Box:
- Left and right side adhesive pieces
- Installation instructions
Please note: R&G Tank Traction Grips now come with a 25mm diameter stick on emblem.