The Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 12V Heated Women's G4 Gloves will keep your hands warm and comfortable while riding your motorcycle or during any outdoor activity. High quality Aniline cowhide leather construction with an AQUATEX™ water resistant membrane are specifically designed for Women to use in any weather. These toasty gloves feature Microwire™ heat technology that produces heat within seconds of activation to warm your entire hand and fingers up to 140° F. A temperature controller is recommended to control heat output for optimum comfort and is available in a single (to control heat in one garment) or double controller ( to control two garments such as a heated jacket and gloves). The supplied battery harness is simple and easy to install and runs power from the motorcycles battery to a convenient point on the bike where the gloves or temperature controller can be plugged in. Keep your hands toasty when it's cold out and enjoy the outdoors no matter the weather. Go longer, go further, go with Gyde!
- Premium grade Aniline cowhide leather designed for a Woman's fit
- AQUATEX™ Breathable & water resistant membrane
- Thinsulate™ insulation 150 grams
- Microwire™ heat technology produces heat within seconds up to 140°
- Gel padded palm provides impact protection
- Adjustable Velcro wrist closure
- Reflective piping increases visibility
- Touchscreen friendly index finger
- Compatible with Wireless Dual Temp Controller
What's in the box:
- Heated Women's G4 Gloves
- Battery harness
- Y harness
- Fuse set
- Harness installation instructions
Microwire™ Heating Technology was patented by Gerbing and engineered to resist the most severe conditions. The Microwire™ system is composed of hundreds of conductive steel filaments, 1/4 the thickness of a human hair. These filaments are insulated with a waterproof Teflon® coating to enhance the durability of the system. The Microwire™ elements are integrated using a mechanical process which results in evenly distributed warmth throughout the gloves that can reach up to 140° F within seconds.
For even more convenience use the 12V Bluetooth Thermogauge and control heat output using your Smartphone as a thermostat!