The Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 12V Heated Men's G4 Gloves will keep your hands warm and comfortable while riding motorcycles or during any outdoor activity. Premium Aniline cowhide is combined with an AQUATEX™ water resistant membrane for excellent durability and comfort for use in any weather. These sizzling gloves are equipped with Microwire™ heat technology that produces heat within seconds of activation to warm your entire hand all the way to the tips of each finger up to 140° F.
A temperature controller is recommended to control heat output for optimum comfort and is available in a Single Zone Controller (to control heat in one garment) or Dual Zone Controller ( to control two garments such as a heated jacket and gloves). The supplied battery harness is simple and easy to install and runs power from the motorcycles battery to a convenient point on the bike where the gloves or temperature controller can be plugged in. Keep your hands toasty when it's cold out and enjoy the outdoors no matter the weather. Go longer, go further, go with Gyde!
- Premium grade Aniline cowhide leather construction
- AQUATEX™ Water resistant breathable membrane
- Thinsulate™ insulation 150 grams
- Microwire™ heat technology produces heat within seconds up to 135°F
- Heats entire hand and fingers
- Gel padded palm provides impact protection
- Velcro adjustable wrist closure
- Increased visibility with reflective piping
- Touchscreen compatible index finger
- Compatible with Wireless Dual Temp Controller
What's in the box:
- Heated Men's G4 Gloves
- Battery harness
- Y harness
- Fuse set
- Harness installation instructions
Microwire™ Heating Technology was patented by Gerbing and engineered to resist the most severe conditions. The Microwire™ system is composed of hundreds of conductive steel filaments, 1/4 the thickness of a human hair. These filaments are insulated with a waterproof Teflon® coating to enhance the durability of the system. The Microwire™ elements are integrated using a mechanical process which results in evenly distributed warmth throughout the gloves that can reach up to 135° F within seconds.
For even more convenience use the 12V Bluetooth Thermogauge and control heat output using your Smartphone as a thermostat!