Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 7V Heated Women's Thermite Vest
This Gyde-Powered by Gerbing 7V Heated Women's Thermite Vest employs innovative heating technology to give you maximum comfort and warmth. Each garment includes a rechargeable 7V lithium-ion battery for hours of on-demand heat. With the push of a button, those chilly days become riding delights.
The Thermite heated vest is made using a deep, soft pile texture that is achieved by heavily napping the fibers with wire brushes. Additionally a “honeycomb” structure is used in the formation of the vest for a unique looking garment that performs well. This two-sided pile fleece women’s vest has an air space in between the layers which helps the garment maintain substantial insulation without being heavy.
Each Thermite vest features hydrophobic fabric, meaning it holds less that 1% of of its weight in water, resulting in maintained warmth even if the vest gets wet. Gyde-Powered by Gerbing’s women’s vest resists pilling, even after long time use.
- Exceptional warmth with lofted anti-pill fleece composition
- Core fibers help conserve heat and wick moisture away from the body
- Hydrophobic properties allow the garment to hold less than 1% of its weight in water
- 4 Microwire™ heating zones: collar, chest (2), and back
- Reaches temperatures up to 135° F
- Equipped with a dual-mode, 7 volt battery and wall charger
- Ideal mid-layer or outerwear piece
- Available in four colors: black, gray, coral, and real tree
What’s In The Box
- 7V Rechargeable Battery