SW-MOTECH Vibration-Damped Quick Release GPS Holder For Kawasaki Versys 650 ’15
This GPS holder mounts to points within your cockpit, so finding out where your going is as easy as checking your fuel level. You can attach just about any cradle with an AMPS hole pattern to enable carrying of navigation units, or other electronic devices. This unit features vibration dampening, so that reading the information on your screen is easy, and you can get your eyes back on the road. The head of the GPS holder pivots for obtaining your optimum viewing point.
Manufactured using steel so your expensive gadget stays put, and finished with a black powder coat for long lasting good looks.
The GPS holder also includes a quick release mechanism, so you can take your device with you when moving away from your bike. No need for a GPS in your car and on your motorcycle, just grab a SW-MOTECH GPS holder and transfer the same unit between vehicles.
- GPS mount with quick release
- Damped mount minimizes road vibrations
- Sturdy steel construction with a powder coated black finish
- Allows quick GPS removal and secure remounting
- Pivoting head allows tilting up and down for the perfect viewing angle
- Amps hole pattern is compatible with most popular motorcycle GPS cradles
- Mounts to cockpit fixing points
- Positions navigation for easy viewing
- Simple bolt on installation requires no drilling, cutting or other modifications
What’s In The Box
- Vibration-Damped GPS Holder
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions