The Klim Back Country Shovel System is made for riders that find themselves in some serious off-road survival situations. Composed of a shovel and a hidden away saw blade, this all in one tool lets you hack or dig your way out of just about anything. Klim manufactures this combo using an all aluminum construction that provides lightweight strength, and durability.
Quickly and easily change from shovel to saw via the simple push-button release clips. The generous extendable handle and oversized grip yields maximum reach and leverage for both the shovel and saw. The portable Back Country Shovel is equipped with a wide shovel blade that allows for efficient snow removal, while the easily carried design grants cutting control.
An additional feature of this dynamic duo is the laser etched depth gauge printed on the saw for measuring how deep that snowpack is.
• Shovel and hidden saw blade combo
• Extendable handle
• Oversized grip
• Push button release clips to switch from shovel to saw
• Laser etched depth gauge printed on saw blade
• Black with yellow Klim symbol
• All aluminum construction for lightweight strength
• Included guard for saw blade
• Easily carried