The SW-MOTECH blaze sport saddlebag system increases the versatility and storage capacity of the Suzuki GSX-S750 for serious sport touring. Semi-rigid 1680 ballistic nylon is aerodynamically shaped to maintain a low profile that can unzip to expand from 14 liters to 21 liters per bag. Stainless steel support arms stabilize the bags at speed to prevent movement and contact with the rear tire. The clever mounting system of the blaze saddlebags allows the whole system to be removed in seconds to bring the bike down to an almost completely stock appearance. Simply separate the hook and loop top straps, unlatch each bag from the support arms and slide off. The arms themselves quickly pop out of the mounts and your bike is ready for local cruising.
The versatile blaze system is essential for the GSX-S750 owner who likes to travel with luggage, but still have fun when you arrive at your destination. Also a favorite among commuters and weekend warriors for its convenience and ease of use. Ride in style with this exquisite luggage system from SW-MOTECH!
- Heavy duty semi rigid 1680 ballistic nylon construction
- Expandable storage capacity from 14 liters per bag to 21 liters per bag
- Aerodynamically shaped low profile design
- Stainless steel bag supports prevent contact with rear tire & movement at speed
- Quick-Lock support brackets allow quick system removal and mounting
- Top loading main compartments
- Side zip pockets
- Superior quality RC-Fuse Zippers throughout (RC-Fuse Video)
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Reflective piping
- 2 Year warranty
What's in the box:
- Pair of Blaze saddlebags
- Complete mounting hardware
- Waterproof inner bags
- Installation instructions
- This product was designed for use with the original exhaust system (OEM). Any damage resulting from use in combination with a non-OEM exhaust systems is not covered by the manufacturer warranty.
Watch the video below for step-by-step instructions on how the Sport Panniers system works.