This R&G Boot Guard Kit comes with five precision cut pieces of a specially designed material which create a barrier between your frame, swingarm and boot. Performing maneuvers like braking and cornering make your foot gear come in contact with certain areas on your motorcycle. This can attribute to unsightly scuff marks to either the boot, or the motorbike.
These segments attach to your motorcycle thanks to the super sticky adhesive on the back of the sheet. R&G formulated this adhesive to be re-usable and not mar your motorbikes finish. Additionally, once the boot guards placed they will not move (even if they get wet). The texture of the pads will not scrape your foot wear, and it looks great on your GSX-R.
- High strength adhesive backing
- Buffers exposed areas between boot and frame
- Minimizes damage when cornering and braking
- Unique texture provides comfort and durability
- Designed for frame & LHS swingarm placement
What’s In The Box:
- 5 precision cut pieces (LHS - Upper/Lower/Swingarm, RHS Upper/Swingarm)
- Installation instructions
Please note: R&G Boot Guards now come with a 25mm diameter stick-on emblem.