The SW-MOTECH Blaze sport saddlebag system adds up to up to 42 liters of storage space on the Yamaha XJR 1300 in an attractive, easy to use luggage system that doesn't require a luggage rack. Durable 1680 Ballistic-Nylon construction is semi rigid to maintain shape when empty even at speed. RC-Fused zippers secure all compartments while also allowing expansion for an extra 7 liters per side. The versatile Blaze bags are secured by tubular steel support rods that prevent the bags from moving around at speed while keeping them from contacting any moving parts. These support arms are fastened using Quick-Lock quarter turn fasteners that mount to the passenger foot-pegs allowing fast and easy removal of the system so your motorcycle looks stock for local cruising.
Once the foot-peg brackets are mounted, simply bolt the arms into place without tools, insert the arms into the little pockets on the back of each arm, fasten the hook and loop top straps and finally click the buckles from each bag to the mounts. Increase the utility of your rig with this lightweight luggage system that is specifically designed for sport touring by the engineering experts at SW-MOTECH in Germany!
- Durable semi rigid 1680 ballistic nylon saddle bags
- 14 Liters of storage per bag, expandable to 21 each
- Low profile design with aerodynamically shaped bags
- Tubular steel bag supports prevent movement at speed while avoiding contact with the rear tire
- Quick-Lock support brackets allow swift system removal and mounting
- Buckle straps secure each bag to the foot-peg mounts
- Top loading main zippered compartments
- Small item storage zippered side pockets
- Zippered expansion extensions
- Superior quality RC-Fuse Zippers throughout (RC-Fuse Video)
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Reflective piping
- 2 Year warranty
What's in the box:
- One pair of Blaze saddlebags
- Tubular support frames
- Mounting hardware
- Waterproof inner bags
- Installation instructions
- This product was designed for use with the original exhaust system (OEM). Any damage resulting from use in combination with a non-OEM exhaust systems is not covered by the manufacturer warranty.
- Picture used for illustration purposes only and may not be representative of the actual motorcycle for this kit.
SW-MOTECH Blaze Sport Saddlebag System