Confidently and conveniently mount a smartphone or GPS navigation device to your motorcycle with the SW-MOTECH Navi Case Pro S. Water resistant zippers seal out moisture to protect expensive electronics while a touch sensitive screen cover makes it easy to access your information as its protected from the elements. This handy Navi case features internal Velcro straps to secure the device in the padded interior. The durable hard plastic base is compatible with all AMPS hole pattern and Ram mounts. An integrated sun visor enhances visibility in direct sunlight. Make the most of your electronics while on your rig with the essential Navi Case Pro S from SW-MOTECH!
- EVA molded material retains its shape
- Water resistant for all weather conditions
- Touch sensitive screen cover
- Convenient sun shade
- Cable feed through
- Perfect for GPS and Smartphone devices
- Velcro straps inside hold your device in place
- Water resistant sealed zippers
- Durable plastic base plate is compatible with all AMPS hole pattern and ram mounts
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 3.4" x 1.6"
- Window size: 5.1" x 2.6"
What's in the box:
- Water resistant Navi Case Pro S
What Is The AMPS Hole Pattern?
Posted on July 18, 2011 by TwistedThrottle.com
The AMPS hole pattern is an industry standard hole configuration. It consists of four (4) holes located in a rectangular pattern spaced at 1.188" by 1.813" (30mm by 38mm). In most cases the AMPS pattern consists of 8 holes. This allows the mount to be fitted in both a horizontal or vertical orientation. Most third party mounting devices and cradles have the AMPS hole pattern.
Some available AMPS pattered device mounts:
Product Note: Mount is not included and must be purchased separately to install this product