The SW-MOTECH Blaze Sport Saddlebag System is a lightweight aerodynamic luggage kit that adds 42 liters of storage to the KTM 390 Duke. Semi rigid 1680 ballistic nylon construction is streamlined to maintain a low profile while stainless steel support arms secure the bags from movement at speed. The clever Blaze system makes it possible to remove almost every part of the kit to retain a stock looking appearance for local cruising. To remove, simply unstrap the hook and loop top strap, unbuckle the bags from the peg mounts and finally un-clip the support arms from the pegs. If you need more space for souvenirs on your way home simply unzip the expansion compartment and each bag pops out to increase storage by 7 liters or 42 liters total.
High quality German engineering and design allows this system to securely carry your gear while sport touring without adding much weight or heavy mounting racks. Enjoy taking trips on your sport bike and bring your stuff with you using the Blaze sport saddlebag system form SW-MOTECH!
- Durable 1680 ballistic semi rigid nylon construction
- Storage capacity expands from 14 liters per bag to 21 liters per bag
- Low profile aerodynamically shaped luggage system
- Stainless steel bag supports stabilize bags at speed while preventing contact with rear tire
- Quick-Lock support brackets allow swift system removal and mounting
- Top loading main zippered compartments
- Side zip pockets
- High quality RC-Fuse Zippers throughout (RC-Fuse Video)
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Reflective piping
- 2 Year warranty
What's in the box:
- Pair of Blaze saddlebags
- Complete mounting hardware
- Waterproof inner bags
- Installation instructions
- This product was designed for use with the original exhaust system (OEM). Any damage resulting from use in combination with non-OEM exhaust systems is not covered by the manufacturer warranty.
Watch the video below for step-by-step instructions on how the Sport Panniers system works.