Protect some expensive parts on your motorcycle from damage in the event of an unfortunate drop with a set of R&G aero style frame sliders. These sliders are manufactured out of impact absorbing and abrasion resistant high density polyethlene. This material ensures enough resistance so that when a motorbike drops it generates a sliding motion and reducing that change of your pride and joy flipping down the road. R&G uses de-embrittled hardware in the mounting pieces because it allows them to bend under pressure instead of shearing off and making secondary impacts more likely. Installation is easy, taking about 30 min and following the included installation instructions. Invest in high quality protection from R&G, and pick up your motorcycle after a spill rather than waiting for a tow.
If you are looking for a black pair of these great sliders, you can find the RG.CP0388BL here.
- High Density Polyethylene sliders
- Aerodynamic teardrop design
- De-embrittled hardware resists shearing or snapping off
- Impact absorbing & abrasion resistant
- Protects frame from contacting the ground
- No modifications required for fitment
- Simple & easy to install
What’s In The box:
- Left & right frame sliders
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Watch the R&G Frame Sliders in Action