These R&G road & race shift pattern adjustable rearsets offer improve grip, cornering clearance, and adjustability while enhancing functionality of the foot controls on the Kawasaki ZX10R Ninja. Lightweight CNC machined aluminum offers superior strength and improved traction on the knurled footpegs with 11 position adjustability that increases comfort or maximizes lean angle for ultimate performance. Shifting and braking feel is significantly improved and also more effective with the adjustable shifter and brake peg that can be moved farther forward for increased room or closer to the rider for easier access. These trick rearsets are also capable of standard shift (1 down and 5 up) or race shift (1 up and 5 down) for complete personalization of your motorcycle.
Maximize the capabilities of your machine and tailor it to your personal preference with the performance enhancing R&G rearsets!
Installation Note: Race shift requires removal of the front sprocket cover
- Improve traction from the knurled footpegs
- Adjustable fore & aft shifter & brake peg
- 11 position footpeg adjustability
- Compatible with standard (1 down 5 up) shift pattern or "GP Shift" (1 up 5 down)
- High strength CNC machined aluminum
- Anodized black finish
- Improved cornering clearance
- Compatible with factory quickshifter
What's in the box:
- Left & right rearsets
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions