The R&G fork protector preserves the expensive front-end components on the Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L '16 by preventing contact with the ground in the event of a fall slide or crash. Abrasion resistant High Density Polyethylene sacrifices itself instead of grinding down the front axle, brake caliper, rotor and fork legs and actually helps to slow the bike to a controlled stop. Impact absorbing properties also help to offset forces that could bend, crack or completely destroy these components. Invest in these vital fork protectors and save yourself thousands of dollars in repairs should you ever have an "off."
Installation is a breeze and the sliders bolt to the included spindle that is housed by the hollow front axle. The thru bolt design increases structural strength and reliability. Protect your motorcycle with the best protection available from R&G!
- High Density Polyethylene sliders
- Abrasion resistant & impact absorbing
- Thru-bolt design increases structural strength
- Safeguards front axle, brake rotors, caliper & fork legs
- Save thousands in front end repairs in a fall slide or crash
- Simple & easy to install
What's in the box:
- Fork protector
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Watch R&G Crash Protection in Action!