Designed specifically for loud work environments, NoNoise work plus noise filter hearing protection will help protect your hearing from harmful noise levels while allowing lower level noises such as conversation, machine alerts and horns to be heard. So much more than ear plugs, NoNoise utilizes ceramic filtration technology to filter higher sound levels that may result in hearing damage while still allowing lower sound levels to be heard.
Factory and construction machinery often produce noise levels up to 120dB. Permanent hearing damage can take place at just 85dB making it important to protect your ears when on the job.
- Reduces machine and tool noise
- Allows communication and alert signals to be heard
- Preserves situational awareness
- Comfortable, washable and re-usable
- Silicone free, hypo-allergenic construction
- Venturi shaped sound channel
- Soundport for maintaining hearing clarity
- No muffling or blocked ear feeling
- Thermoplastic outer construction
- Over 20 years experience in industry and military hearing protection
- Precision-tuned, ceramic sound filters protect from dangerous noise levels
What's in the box:
- Protective carrying tube
- Pair of NoNoise work plus hearing protectors on attachment cord
- Keychain Name Card
How to Clean:
You will get a lot of use out of your NoNoise product if you look after them. Regular cleaning is necessary. While you may use hot, soapy water or a mild alcohol solution to clean your hearing protectors, we recommend using the NoNoise Cleaning Solution designed for complete care.