If you want to gain better control of your motorcycle then grab a Techspec gripster set. These low profile synthetic rubber grips reduce slipping and sliding in your seat from cornering maneuvers or navigating busy streets. Maintaining proper seating position becomes easier so you gain confidence while feeling less fatigued after a ride. The specially designed texture of the gripsters allow for snag free changes and smoother transitions. This tank grip set includes five precision cut pieces that conform to the shape of your tank and come in a choice of two materials. The grips adhere to your tank with paint friendly yet strong adhesive formula already applied to the backs of the grips. Simply stick and go; you’ll gain some pretty gnarly ride altering features with the Techspec gripster set.
Snake Skin - This material measures .125” thin, and is the most popular pattern in the Techspec line. This pattern gives you extra grip, and will alleviate pressure on elbows, wrists, and neck.
High Fusion (HF) - This is a low profile sheet that is manufactured out of synthetic rubber, and is only .035" thin. This material gives you a solid seating position, reduces vibration, and increases control and comfort.
- Manufactured using synthetic rubber
- Reusable adhesive will not damage paint
- Precision cut for your EBR 1190EX
- Available in High Fusion or Snake Skin
- Increase comfort, control, and reduce vibration
- Maintain a better riding position
- Will not snag on gear
What’s In The Box:
- 5 precision cut grips (Left & right frame grip, left & right tank grip with center tank pro.)
- Installation instructions