The SW-MOTECH centerstand for Yamaha XV535 Virago is a must have accessory that improves every day utility while increasing parking stability. Robust tubular steel construction is designed and engineered in Germany to work with all the factory components and installs without drilling, cutting, welding or any other modifications. This handy centerstand has a built in foot lever that maximizes leverage to make engagement a snap. A double retention spring is used so if the main spring ever fails, the second spring will step in and allow you to continue safely to your destination instead of becoming stranded. The durable powder coated black finish maintains a factory appearance while also protecting against corrosion.
Parking on the centerstand is a much more stable alternative than the factory sidestand. Wheel and tire maintenance can also be done on the fly without the need for a garage or stands. Wrenching on a motorcycle that is perpendicular to the ground is much more effective and it compliments the bonding experience. Enjoy the enhanced benefits and and convenience and install a quality centerstand on your motorcycle from SW-MOTECH!
- Rugged tubular steel construction
- Durable powder coated black finish
- Double retention spring for improved safety
- Foot lever increases enhances ease of use
- Mounts to factory locations
- No Drilling, cutting, welding or other modifications necessary
- Enhances maintenance and tire changes
- Designed and Engineered in Germany
What's in the box:
- SW-MOTECH Centerstand
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
You may also be interested in the following product(s)