Make navigating city traffic or taking on twisty roads easier by getting the Techspec gripster set for your FZ-07. The grippy pads help you preserve your seating position, rather than trying to grip that slippery tank and adjusting your rear after every maneuver. These tank grips are fabricated by precision cutting a synthetic rubber sheet according to the curves and lines of your tank. The gripster set not only makes riding easier, it protects your tank from scuffs and scratches from zippers and buckles. The grips attach to your tank via a paint friendly adhesive already applied to the backs of the pads and stays put. Grab a Techspec gripster set to experience increased control, comfort and alleviate pressure on wrists, neck and shoulders.
Snake Skin - This material measures .125” thin, and is the most popular pattern in the Techspec line. This pattern gives you extra grip, and will alleviate pressure on elbows, wrists, and neck.
C3 - This is a comfortable gummy rubber that measures .100" thin and pads the tank to give you a more comfortable seat and better grip. The material allows you to press your knees into it, thus giving a more secure feel.
- Synthetic rubber material
- Reusable adhesive will not damage paint
- Texture will not damage gear
- Precision cut for your FZ-07
- Available in C3 or Snake Skin
- Increase comfort, control, and reduce vibration
- Maintain a better riding position
- Will not snag on gear
What’s In The Box:
- 2 precision cut grips (left & right grips)
- Installation instructions