Slap the Techspec gripster set on your XT1200Z and experience more control, comfort while also alleviating wrist, shoulder and neck discomfort. Admit it, trying to grasp that slippery tank while tackling heavy traffic or heading into a roundabout is tasking; this can easily be solved with these tank grips. The synthetic rubber and stylized textures of the gripsters improve your grip holding you in your preferred seating position. These sticky pads are precision cut to the shape of your tank and apply to your tank via a paint friendly yet strong adhesive. The grip set is durable and will last mile after mile, but will not damage your gear. Grab the Techspec gripster set and improve your relationship with your motorcycle.
Snake Skin - This material measures .125” thin, and is the most popular pattern in the Techspec line. This pattern gives you extra grip, and will alleviate pressure on elbows, wrists, and neck.
C3 - This is a comfortable gummy rubber that measures .100" thin and pads the tank to give you a more comfortable seat and better grip. The material allows you to press your knees into it, thus giving a more secure feel.
- Synthetic rubber material
- Reusable adhesive will not damage paint
- Texture will not damage gear
- Precision cut for your XT1200Z Super Tenere
- Available in C3 or Snake Skin
- Increase comfort, control, and reduce vibration
- Maintain a better riding position
- Will not snag on gear
What’s In The Box:
- 3 precision cut grips (left & right grips & center tank pro)
- Installation instructions