Trying to maintain seating position can be challenging while amongst heavy traffic or maneuvering through turns, so add a Techspec gripster set and gain more control over your motorcycle. These grips are designed to adhere to the slippery surface of your tank providing your legs with more purchase. The adhesive is paint friendly and strong. These gripsters feature a synthetic rubber material with a textured surface that holds you to the tank yet will not damage your gear. The grips are precision cut to the shape of your tank for a integrated and smooth look. Slap the Techspec gripster set on your motorbike and sustain enhanced comfort and control while experiencing less discomfort in wrists, neck and shoulders.
You can find the Snake Skin version of these tank grips here.
C3 - This is a comfortable gummy rubber that measures .100" thin and pads the tank to give you a more comfortable seat and better grip. The material allows you to press your knees into it, thus giving a more secure feel.
High Fusion (HF) - This is a low profile sheet that is manufactured out of synthetic rubber, and is only .035" thin. This material gives you a solid seating position, reduces vibration, and increases control and comfort.
- Enhanced braking and handling control
- Promotes proper riding posture
- Synthetic rubber material
- Reusable adhesive will not damage paint
- Texture will not damage gear
- Precision cut for your KTM 1290 Super Duke
- Available in C3 or High Fusion
- Maintain a better riding position
- Will not snag on gear
What’s In The Box:
- 3 precision cut grips (left & right grips & center tank pro)
- Installation instructions