Maintaining your seating position while navigating a roundabout or winding through busy city streets becomes more manageable when you install the R&G tank traction grips. The pads are textured to grip your legs when grasped, and help anchor you to your seat. By reducing your seating adjustments you end up having less pressure on your wrists, neck and shoulders, while also feeling less fatigued at the end of your ride. The traction pads are precision cut out of a low profile synthetic rubber to the lines and curves of your tank so you end up with a clean and integrated look. These grips come with a paint friendly adhesive already applied to the backs of the grips, that stays in place on your motorcycles tank even when wet. Grab a set of R&G tank traction grips to improve the relationship between you and your machine; slap them on, throw your leg over the seat and go!
- Bike specific fitment
- Improved handling and braking performance
- Protects paint from scratches and abrasions
- Low profile synthetic conforms to the natural tank shape
- Grippy enough to hold your position without tearing up your gear
- Strong adhesive backing stays put without harming the paint
- Promotes proper riding posture, effectively reducing fatigue
- Provides a reliable holding point for hanging off the bike through corners
- Available in black or clear
- Simple and easy to install
What’s In The Box:
- Left & right tank grips
- Installation Instructions
Product Note: R&G Tank Traction Grips now come with a 25mm diameter stick on emblem.
Note: The clear version of the Tank traction grips are not warrantied against discoloring from sun exposure.