Grab the R&G aero style “no cut” frame sliders if you’re looking for some fairing, frame, radiator and other core component protection but don’t want to drill or modify your fairing panels. These sliders are crafted out of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) because it will actually slow a motorcycle during a slide. They attach to your F4RC via de-embrittled steel bolts which acts as a shock absorber and will bend instead of snapping and twisting damaging the mounting point. The aerodynamically tear shaped R&G aero style “no cut” frame sliders easily install and provide you with stylish protection.
You can find the black set of the R&G aero style “no cut” frame sliders here.
- “No Cut" version, this means no drilling or cutting into the fairing is necessary!
- Sleek & aerodynamic teardrop shaped bobbins
- Removable end caps to hide fittings
- High-density durable and replaceable nylon bobbins
- De-embrittled, high-tensile steel bolts engineered to bend instead of crack upon impact
- Stainless steel construction with black powder coating for durability
- Chosen above other brands by some of the worlds top race teams
- Easy to install
What’s In The Box:
- Left & right side frame sliders
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions