The R&G tank traction grips give you the extra purchase you need to help maintain proper body position when maneuvering through busy traffic or taking on a few roundabouts. These grips are manufactured using synthetic rubber and are precision cut to suit the shape of your motorcycles tank. The paint friendly adhesive is strong enough to stay where you put it, even if it gets wet. Having a good seat means you’re not adjusting after every turn; this alleviates pressure felt on neck, wrist and arms while also reducing fatigue. The R&G tank traction grips are available in either black or clear.
- Designed for the Honda CBR1000RR ’08-‘11 Road Setup
- Improved handling and braking performance
- Protects paint from scratches and abrasions
- Low profile synthetic conforms to the natural tank shape
- Grippy enough to hold your position without tearing up your gear
- Strong adhesive backing stays put without harming the paint
- Promotes proper riding posture, effectively reducing fatigue
- Provides a reliable holding point for hanging off the bike through corners
- Available in black or clear
- Simple and easy to install
What’s In The Box:
- Left & right tank grips
- Installation instructions
Product Note: R&G Tank Traction Grips now come with a 25mm diameter stick on emblem.
Note: The clear version of the Tank traction grips are not warrantied against discoloring from sun exposure.