The R&G tank traction grips are precision cut to the shape of your tank providing extra grip where you need it and ensuring an integrated look. These grips are manufactured using a soft and durable synthetic rubber and are textured for even more purchase on that otherwise slippery tank.
When the tank grips are installed on your motorcycle you will be able to maintain a stable body position during cornering and braking maneuvers while also experiencing less fatigue at the end of your ride. The super sticky and paint friendly adhesive is pre-applied to the backs of the R&G tank traction grips for an easy installation process and a secure bond.
- Designed for the Triumph Street Twin
- Improved handling and braking performance
- Protects paint from scratches and abrasions
- Low profile synthetic conforms to the natural tank shape
- Grippy enough to hold your position without tearing up your gear
- Strong adhesive backing stays put without harming the paint
- Promotes proper riding posture, effectively reducing fatigue
- Provides a reliable holding point for hanging off the bike through corners
- Available in black or clear
- Simple and easy to install
What’s In The Box:
- Left & right tank grips
- Installation instructions
Product Note: R&G Tank Traction Grips now come with a 25mm diameter stick on emblem.
Note: The clear version of the Tank traction grips are not warrantied against discoloring from sun exposure.