Prevent having to shift your seating position after ever turn or braking maneuver by easily adding this set of R&G tank traction grips. The grippy texture of the soft and durable grips gives your legs something told hold onto other than that slippery tank. Navigation of busy city streets and those pesky roundabouts becomes easier with a more secure seat. The tank traction grips adhere to your tanks surface via a super sticky and paint friend adhesive that is already applied to the backs of the grips. R&G precision cuts the pieces to conform to the shape of your tank. The R&G tank traction grips are available in either black or clear.
- Designed for the Triumph Thruxton 1200
- Improved handling and braking performance
- Protects paint from scratches and abrasions
- Low profile synthetic conforms to the natural tank shape
- Grippy enough to hold your position without tearing up your gear
- Strong adhesive backing stays put without harming the paint
- Promotes proper riding posture, effectively reducing fatigue
- Provides a reliable holding point for hanging off the bike through corners
- Available in black or clear
- Simple and easy to install
What’s In The Box:
- Left & right tank grips
- Installation instructions
Product Note: R&G Tank Traction Grips now come with a 25mm diameter stick on emblem.
Note: The clear version of the Tank traction grips are not warrantied against discoloring from sun exposure.