The SW-MOTECH Crash Bars Engine Guards protect the vital components of the Honda Africa Twin from damage incurred during a fall, slide or crash. Preserve the frame, radiator, bodywork and other critical components from touching down with robust tubular steel that is finished in a durable black powder coat. Invest in German-engineered protection for your motorcycle and confidently take on your next adventure.
- Hearty tubular steel construction - 27/21 mm
- Protects rider, radiator, frame and engine from contacting the ground in the event of a fall or slide
- Tight fit to motorcycle for maximum ground clearance
- Designed to work seamlessly with SW-MOTECH Skid Plate/Engine Guard
- Durable powder coated black finish is easy to clean, looks factory original and prevents corrosion
- Cross bar support connects both sides for even greater strength & support.
- Three secure mouting points per side
- Compatible with all Honda CRF 1000L Africa Twin versions (Standard / ABS / DCT)
- Integrated light mount tabs to install auxiliary lighting
- Bolt-on installation requires no drilling, cutting, welding or other modifications
- German engineering & design provides a precise fit
- Optimized design allows access to oil filler, tool box and battery
What's in the box:
- Left and right side crash bar
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
- Also included: An aluminum side cover to replace the original plastic cover at the lower mounting point on the left side.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)