Prevent the damage that can occur to your motorcycle during an unfortunate drop, slide or crash by getting a set of the R&G expanding swingarm protectors. These protectors help keep the vital rear brake caliper, disc, rear sprocket and swingarm up and off the ground in the event of an incident. The combination of materials used to make the pucks and high tensile steel, de-embrittled bolts help slow down your motorbike in the event of a skid.
The rear protectors install by expanding into the rear spindle using a bolt and nut configuration that establishes a secure fit. These great looking and durable R&G expanding swingarm protectors could end up saving your ride and your wallet.
- Durable and replaceable high-density nylon bobbins
- Dual tone anodized finish
- Rear spindle placement
- Easy installation thanks to the expanding part of the protector to ensure a snug fit
- High-tensile steel bolts are de-embrittled to bend rather than snap upon impact
- Prevents motorcycle from tipping over in soft ground
- Helps protect swingarm, rear brake and drive sprocket in event of drop or crash
- Motorcycle specific
What’s In The Box:
- Left and right side puck
- Installation instructions