Protect the swingarm core components during a crash or drop with the R&G "cotton reel" swingarm spools. These pieces of high density polyethylene are impact absorbing and abrasion resistant taking the brunt of an impact and keeping your motorcycles swingarm, sprockets, chain, brake rotor and other critical rear suspension mounted components off the ground. These versatile sliders also double as supports for the use of a paddock stand. Deep channels in these spools allow a paddock stand to safely and securely lift the rear of your bike for chain maintenance, tire changes and cleaning. Dress your Ducati Multistrada Enduro with the best protection available from R&G!
- Complete replacement cotton reels
- Increased rearward slide protection for swingarm and rear rotor / sprocket / chain
- Added clearance prevents contact with exhaust system during suspension compression
- Precise fit in the swingarm of the Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
- High density polyethylene slider spools
- For use with paddock stand and for crash protection
- Simple to install with no modifications required
- Available in black or white
What’s In The Box:
- Left & right swingarm spools
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Note: This product does not fit the 2017 model because it does not have threaded swingarm bosses. Please confirm that your bosses are threaded prior to ordering.