The R&G aero style "no cut" frame sliders feature a teardrop shape for a more streamlined look and a uniquely designed bracket that eliminates the need to cut your plastics. This bracket relocates the slider over from the mounting point so it comes out through an opening in the fairing. The sliders are fabricated using high density polyethylene that will actually slow down the motorcycle in the event of a slide. R&G uses mounting bolts made with de-embrittled steel which acts as a shock absorber, bending rather than snapping off or twisting your mounting point. By installing the R&G aero style "no cut" frame sliders you’re giving your motorbikes frame, fairing, motor and radiator protection from getting damaged during a spill while also saving your wallet.
- “No cut" version, this means no drilling or cutting into the fairing is necessary!
- Sleek & aerodynamic teardrop shaped bobbins
- Removable end caps to hide fittings
- High-density durable and replaceable nylon bobbins
- De-embrittled, high-tensile steel bolts engineered to bend instead of crack upon impact
- Stainless steel construction with black powder coating for durability
- Chosen above other brands by some of the worlds top race teams
- Easy to install
What’s In The Box:
- Pair of “no cut” aero style frame sliders
- Mounting hardware
- Installation Instructions
R&G Aero Style Frame Sliders